Router Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having trouble with page layout/function, and links tonight. Am I the only one? When I want to reply to a thread I can't open the "quick reply" link, and the "post quick reply" window that has always been at the bottom of the page is now in the top right corner and opens up in a totally new page when I want to reply to a post. Plus I can't just type in the box, I HAVE to click the "post quick reply" , which as I said, opens a new window.

·
Premium Member
17,429 Posts
Jack everything is normal on this end . Sorry I dont have any ideas other than you try a power cycle

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interestingly it only seems to be appearing in my other thread "need help with 5hp motor"

·
Premium Member
17,429 Posts
Interestingly it only seems to be appearing in my other thread "need help with 5hp motor"
Ok I was there earlier and all seemed well . I just posted a test and still everything seems normal ..
Poltergeist maybe ?

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Jack if you scroll down to the very bottom of this page you'll see a box that says Router Forums and has a menu arrow. Click on it and it will allow you to change the format of the page layout. Maybe that will solve your problem. Like everyone else is saying, I'm not aware that there are any issues right now.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nothing has changed the layout of that page. It's just an anomoly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts