Router Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
We need a "Love" button on here! Totally AMAZING!!!

On a separate/kinda the same note, We have all these amazing patterns you CNC people are getting/making; do you ever share the pattern?

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
next level outstanding...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
2,666 Posts

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
This one is 555x365x27mm. Wood is cherry. Runtime was 8+17...yea tell me about it. It was worth the effort. I have just the spot for it.

WOW...! That is awesome...!

Reactions: jj777746

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
We have all these amazing patterns you CNC people are getting/making; do you ever share the pattern?
Short answer -- yes. BUT...... it depends on what software is being used. Fusion files can't (I don't think easily - Ger will let us know) be shared with Vectric (the most common here and easiest here) users. So those of us who use Aspire can share files with other Aspire users - as long as the versions are both updated. Depends if we like each other. lol

Lord Help Me... I'm considering the "Dark Side" :haha:

But I'll have to start a "Go Fund Me" page, because there's no way I can afford to get one :cray: :lol:
You know where I live. You're always welcome to come over and "get acquainted" with either, or both, machines. It'll help you in your decision when you make the jump.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
You know where I live. You're always welcome to come over and "get acquainted" with either, or both, machines. It'll help you in your decision when you make the jump.
Yeah... funds first, playing second. :haha: I get my heart set on one, then I'm screwed. I'll start the Go Fund Me, see who is willing to help a wood addict, and go from there :lol: :laugh:

·
Registered
Theo
7,194 Posts
Major error. You should have made it out of pine or other cheap wood, then painted it. I think it is illegal to paint cherry.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Major error. You should have made it out of pine or other cheap wood, then painted it. I think it is illegal to paint cherry.
at least criminal, warranting a prolonged stay as a quest in the Tower of London...

Reactions: jj777746 and Nickp
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.