Router Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
16,386 Posts
Frank I deleted your cell # out of your post but I will forward it to David for you. The forum admin prefers we use the private messaging system to pass info like that from one member to another. It's a precautionary measure to make sure that someone doesn't steal your private info or abuse it..

Reactions: Frankj3

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Frank I deleted your cell # out of your post but I will forward it to David for you. The forum admin prefers we use the private messaging system to pass info like that from one member to another. It's a precautionary measure to make sure that someone doesn't steal your private info or abuse it..
Thanks Chuck.
Proof positive my head is not fastened down to my neck and torqued to spec yet.

·
Retired Moderator
16,386 Posts
Two Skies pointed out to me that I hadn't deleted all copies of your cell # Frank. I think maybe I only deleted it out of a quote the first time. Thanks for catching that Bill.

Reactions: Frankj3

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I'd like to thank everyone for the well wishes and condolences. I am adjusting to a "new norm" and it's what Beth would have wanted me to do.

To that end......I AM GETTING A SHOP BUILT THIS WEEK!!! Yep, I'm finally gonna get to carve indoors, out of the weather, with A/C!!! It's not real big.....12X16.....but it will be set up just for carving. This was our plans for when I retire, so I just sped up building the shop up a bit. I will be retiring from my day job in the next 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 years.

I'll post pics of the shop as it progresses and how I get it all laid out over the months ahead.

I am looking forward to the next phase of life.....I'm feeling like a kid in the candy store! It feels good to have excitement in my life again and I owe it to wood carving.....and to all of you.

·
Banned
12,004 Posts
Been there, done that Frank and I feel for you. Maybe you need to take a road trip? Grab Cindy on the way and we will make some sawdust "Here in the D."

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Deepest Condolences, Frank. Know that your wife isn't far from you, and is beside you; though you may not feel her, she's there.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.