Router Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to know what type of tubing to buy for cooling the water-cooled spindle I have ordered. I contacted Probotix and they told I need 1/4"ID 5/16"OD with 1/32" wall thickness. What I need is recommendations for what material type I should be looking for. Thanks in advance for any replies.

·
Registered
Theo
7,194 Posts
I need to know what type of tubing to buy for cooling the water-cooled spindle I have ordered. I contacted Probotix and they told I need 1/4"ID 5/16"OD with 1/32" wall thickness. What I need is recommendations for what material type I should be looking for. Thanks in advance for any replies.
Let me get it straight. You asked what size of tubing you need, but did not ask what type of tubing was recommended? I would get back to the company on that.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Let me get it straight. You asked what size of tubing you need, but did not ask what type of tubing was recommended? I would get back to the company on that.
Theo it's more fun to ask that question here. Besides this is (his or hers) first post.

By the way Rider welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can buy Custom Heat Shrink Tubing. (advertising link removed by moderator)
Heat shrink tubing is a durable thermoplastic tubing that is designed to shrink in size when placed around wires or cables and then heated. As an alternative solution to taping or molding wires togethers, the heat shrink tubing works as an organizer or labeler for clusters of wires. It also acts as an insulator and added layer of protection from external elements.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts