Router Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Router Guys
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have designed a special Christmas Gift Box and have taken on a huge job of constructing over 300 for the upcoming holiday season! This gift box will contain chocolates from Mordens, a local chocolate manufacturer in Winnipeg.

The gift box design takes the following into consideration; the required number of boxes, number of pieces to be cut, the size of the box, material used, the method of assembly and finally the joinery.

There are 300 names on the Christmas list so the amount of boxes will be 300! That’s 1800 pieces, which need to be molded and shaped. The size of the gift box will be determined by the size of the chocolate boxes this means purchase the chocolates before starting construction but not to be eaten. It would be a sad day if the chocolates didn’t fit into the gift boxes after they were built.

Click here to see the tip

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
BobandRick said:
We have designed a special Christmas Gift Box and have taken on a huge job of constructing over 300 for the upcoming holiday season! This gift box will contain chocolates from Mordens, a local chocolate manufacturer in Winnipeg.

The gift box design takes the following into consideration; the required number of boxes, number of pieces to be cut, the size of the box, material used, the method of assembly and finally the joinery.

There are 300 names on the Christmas list so the amount of boxes will be 300! That’s 1800 pieces, which need to be molded and shaped. The size of the gift box will be determined by the size of the chocolate boxes this means purchase the chocolates before starting construction but not to be eaten. It would be a sad day if the chocolates didn’t fit into the gift boxes after they were built.

How do we get on your gift list?

·
The Router Guys
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Keep up the good work on the forums...hey I need a few router tips for the daily tip rotator.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Since it is Dec. 23 I'm guessing my box got lost in shipping or maybe I didn't make the list... darn some chocolate sure would go good with the peppered buffalo jerky I'm eating.

Ed

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Christmas 2005

BobandRick said:

What are you planning for this year?

Ed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts