Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.
Checking in my garage I realized that my pipe clamps were becoming rusted because they were placed in a humid place.
I collected some leftover pieces of unistrut profiles that are used for the electricians workers to install conduits and attached them to the back of my garage door.
The pipe clamps are attached to the unistrut by using a dedicated clamp.
In the near future, I hope, I will change the screw´s nut for a wingnut to make it easy to remove the pipe clamps and put them back into position.

Attachments

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
How are you attaching the clamps to the strut Alexis? I've made hangers for all my other clamps but my pipe clamps are still leaned together in a corner.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How are you attaching the clamps to the strut Alexis? I've made hangers for all my other clamps but my pipe clamps are still leaned together in a corner.
Hi, Charles.

Tomp913 has the answer.
No, Danny van. It is a normal garage door. By using some magnets I attach some small tools to it.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd be interested too, mine are leaning in a corner.

And here's another use for Unistrut
Tom, these profiles have many options to be used.
At home I used them to install galvanized 1/2" and 3/4" pipes for water consumption from the superficial tanks to my homemade hydropneumatic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.