Router Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have a friend that recently bought a Vulcan 5 piece mortising bit & chisel set. There was no type of instructions with it and he would like to learn how to use it. He is pretty proficient in woodworking and he picked this set up in a yard sale. He does not own a computer so it is pretty difficult to watch video's on usage on you tube or elsewhere. I have scoured the net trying to find something that I could print off from a .pdf file or a user type manual itself to no avail. Plenty of information out there if you want to buy or some instructions, but not what I was looking for. I came across this forum, so my Uncle always said if you do not know something, the best thing is to ask. I would appreciate any assistance anyone could give me on where to get a users manual, or a site that might have a pdf file on using the above (type) set? Thanks and will appreciate any help. I was not sure if this was the particular sub-forum to use. Thanks Bruce

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok here it goes, he brought to me the other day and finally figured how to get a few pictures from my (Old 14 yr old) phone to the computer (easily). I looked the case over as well as the bits and can find no model number or identifying marks. I am in hopes someone make give (him) me directions on how to get instructions or some type of manual to use it. Now if I get the drag and drop to work right lol
I appreciate any assistance you can give me, as he has never used them before. I would assume at one time it came with some sort of instructions. He does have a drill press (not that will help much) thanks Bruce

does look interesting to use, maybe I will have to figure out how to use them :)

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.