Router Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Valentine gift sign for the wife. 6" X 16". Playing around with some new style bits I ordered and trying to get use to them. They have a 1/8" shank so I had to put a 1/4" - 1/8" collet reducer in my router to be able to use them.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
You are so talented, Bobby Lee. And you do great work too.

Reactions: BobbyLee

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
What'd you do wrong??? You sure been doing a lot of sucking up lately!!

Great Job -- love the colors

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What'd you do wrong??? You sure been doing a lot of sucking up lately!!

Great Job -- love the colors
Nothin' wrong goin' on here John. Love of my life. My brushes took a crap on my router 2 weeks ago. Had to cut down some old brushes and sand them to size to insert in front of the old brushes til' the new ones arrived. Ordered them on the 1st. heard nothing back from the company when I emailed them. So had to order another set the other night, 2 day priority mail and the wife paid for that set. so we make a great team.

Pics below are how I modified the other brushes to fit in with the old ones to make contact to keep my router runnin' Also pics of new bits and collet reducer next to profile bit and SC-50 bit for comparison. Bits are 10 degree for fine line detail work. Also ordered 2 sets of multi packs with 10*, 15*, 20* and 30* bits. Will show them in another post. Also the acrylic set I just got to paint with is shown. Love all the colors with it.

Attachments

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,323 Posts
Beautiful work.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
:smile:Tenacious work on the brushes aye? Works in a pinch!!!!

·
Registered
577 Posts
That should be good for a few points. I love it. :smile:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts