Router Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Few years ago a guy tried to go into a local resturant. He was flying a plane at the time. Fortunately they were not open for business yet, and the only one injured was the pilot, who died. Dead center on the front door. I think the final conclusion was, he had a heart attack.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
That was close. Wonder what it hit that wasn't in the video.
When I lived in Louisville, KY back in the mid 70s, a single engine plane crashed and went through the ice on the Ohio River. A restaurant full of people saw it. All they found was one seat and part of the tail. As far as I know, that is all they found. They figure the rest went through the lock.

·
Registered
15,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think there may have been some changing-of-the-underwear after touchdown.
No idea of the origin of that clip but I doubt that it was scripted. Looked more like an emergency landing.
(That guy laying on the beach seemed totally unaware of what just happened.)

·
Registered
11,698 Posts
Is there such a thing as Photoshop for video?

·
Registered
11,698 Posts
Well, I wonder about that video, then.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Hey Dan, if the guy laying down had stood up a second or two earlier???Different end to this video.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Had he even looked up a moment before he'd have had to spend some time looking for his head.

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Nope, not at all in town. But a mile or so out. That restaurant is just before my turn to go home. Saw the plane in the doorway a few hours after it happened, very happy I was too late to see it happen. One more reason not to fly anymore.

Close to Raleigh, eh? Which side? If close, maybe coffee one day?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts