October 12 and 13 in Chicago.

Darn, I'm going to miss Vegas!!!! So's the wife

Oh well, guess I'll go anyway!!

Reactions: artman60

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was in the back row with Scott. You know my image doesn't photograph.

We'll probably fly -- driving in Chicago doesn't appeal to me - plus they charge something like $40 a night to park and stay in their hotels over there. Bring lots of $$ - - Chicago ain't cheap. But I am - so we'll just probably stay Thursday and Friday nite and come home Sat night -- unless we got something planned. Chitown ranks right up there with NYC and LA (not Lower Alabama) on my least favorite places to go.

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That means you're attending, Mark??

I'll start saving the Burger King and Subway coupons.

Debra's laughing. Guess she's coming along.

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What the heck you going to do coming in 2 days early? Oh, I think I know ..... Mama's going shopping. This is going to cost you, Mark. We'll be coming in with a fistful of Subway, Burger King, and Taco Bell coupons to help you out!!

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Too late I think. This is the earliest they've announced the US site, so I tend to believe there's a lot of details already being worked out.

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just talked to the hotel. Rooms are at a premium for those dates. You have to go thru Vectric for a guaranteed room as it stands now. And when they're gone that's it for that hotel. Must be a convention or something going on at the same time. Couldn't even book a Delta flight out that Saturday nite back to Detroit. All sold out. Ended up on American.

This ain't gonna be cheap. And I HATE Chicago. Sure not my top ten choice.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.