Router Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
came across a box full of veneer that was hiding in a back room must have been there for years, I don't do veneer work is this stuff worth anything? must be at least 200 or more sheets

Attachments

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
came across a box full of veneer that was hiding in a back room must have been there for years, I don't do veneer work is this stuff worth anything? must be at least 200 or more sheets
Hades yes...

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Reactions: MEBCWD

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Some of the walnut on top are book matched so if you sell them I would sell the book matched ones as sets.

Reactions: Daikusan and MEBCWD

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Some of the walnut on top are book matched so if you sell them I would sell the book matched ones as sets.
There may be several consecutive sheets (lot) and they should be kept together. The more sheets that match the better so you can do 2, 4, 6 .... way matches (starbursts).

Species will also determine it's value.

·
Marine Engineer
Doug
4,783 Posts
is this stuff worth anything? must be at least 200 or more sheets
Absolutely worthless, and dangerous to have around. For your safety please ship it to me immediately. I am such a nice guy I won't even charge you for disposal....>:)

Seriously, a very nice find. Now you have to figure out what projects you can use it for!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Great find, wish I were in your shoes. . . well maybe not. Hmmm what project to I do>:)>:)

·
Registered
8,954 Posts
Dear Tony and Herb,
On a scale of one to 10 I have to give your problems a rating of zero.
Sincerely, your friend
Chuck
It was given to me a couple of years ago, I used some on some humidors and made up a bunch of veneered plywood panels for future use, I figure some one will happen along and want to take the rest off my hands.
Herb

1 - 11 of 11 Posts