Router Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just thinking of the perfect ventilatilation of the (paint)drying room. I remember a conversation with a pro painter years ago. I think that he told me that the air out ventilation should be situated below the worktable. But how might it be?

·
Registered
Rick
17,578 Posts
I agree with him as down draft paint booths are considered the best thing right now . That and low pressure high volume paint guns

·
Registered
15,459 Posts
That makes perfect sense, Esko, and Rick. It'd pull both the volatile vapour and particles down to where you neither breathe them, nor can the particles settle on your finish.
The cheapest way would be to pull/push filtered air into the booth, and have a big exit vent down by the floor. But an explosion proof motor~fan in that big low vent would be a way more efficient system. You'd still need a very large filtered air vent coming in though. The slower the air velocity coming in, the more effective the filtration will be.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.