Router Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Donald, thank you for the advice. I will check out the sight. I am new to router forums and I think it is a great sight with a lot of helpful advice and nice people. I bought a house to fix up and rent or sale and I decided to build the Kitchen and bathroom cabinets myself. So I need a good router table that is portable that I can move from house to house. I researched and see the veritas won top honors but is kind of expensive. I thought about building a table but I really like the fence design on the veritas and I figure it would be hard to build this myself.

So anybody who has this set up I would like to hear if it is worth the price or if there is a better table out there? Or should I just build a table?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ryano,

I have a very old Veritas router table with an equally old Black and Decker 1/4" router.
The combination does any light jobs but I would not even think of using large bits.

Pat Warner and Patrick Spielman both describe home made tables with a fence pivoted at the left hand end and clamped at the right hand end.

All look very impressive to me.

Mike Noble

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.