Router Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just inherited a vermont american router/saber saw table #396. Does anyone know where I can get a manual for this?

·
Premium Member
17,429 Posts
Sorry I can't be of help but welcome to the forum. I'm sure some one here will find it for you though

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Just got the table and some new bits & looking forward to trying; if I can figure it out.

·
Super Moderator
John
6,840 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
got question just ask!

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
I've got one of these tables - model 23463. Probably very similar to yours. I've got the manual but it will take me a while to scan the manual and upload if it will help.

In the meantime, if it is similar, I can try to answer any questions you may have.
You're the man, Vince...

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
I've got one of these tables - model 23463. Probably very similar to yours. I've got the manual but it will take me a while to scan the manual and upload if it will help.

In the meantime, if it is similar, I can try to answer any questions you may have.
don't you ever upgrade...

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
don't you ever upgrade...
I'm one of those guys that has been planning "the deluxe, best ever, last one your gonna need" router table - haven't got there yet.

I put a router plate in the side extension of my table saw - didn't like it there.

I've had this table for a long time - have my fixed base from my PC690 mounted on there and through the motor in when I need a table otherwise use the plunge base for freehand. I've been thinking of getting rid of this table for a long time - much like Rick's insulation, still procrastinating. :grin:

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
I'm one of those guys that has been planning "the deluxe, best ever, last one your gonna need" router table - haven't got there yet.

I put a router plate in the side extension of my table saw - didn't like it there.

I've had this table for a long time - have my fixed base from my PC690 mounted on there and through the motor in when I need a table otherwise use the plunge base for freehand. I've been thinking of getting rid of this table for a long time - much like Rick's insulation, still procrastinating. :grin:
here's a dumpster dove special...
Lotta pieces...

Attachments

Reactions: gjackson52

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Hey Stick,

That's a great looking table. Is the handle up front part of a router lift?

Thanks for sharing the photo.
thanks...
that is the adjustment handle but that is where I store it...

·
Premium Member
17,429 Posts

Funny guy . I read this once already but had missed the last part lol

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts