Router Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! It's been a while since I've been active on this forum... hope to change that. Here's a recent video I made: a jig for cutting wooden threads on a router table.

Feel free to call me out as being self-serving, but I really think you'll enjoy it! Many cool router jigs/applications are featured (even if I do say so myself).

Cheers,
Kriss

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Hey Kriss, glad to see you posting, again. Nice setup, thanks for sharing.

No it is not "self-serving"!

For the newer folks, check out his website when you get a chance...

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Hey guys! It's been a while since I've been active on this forum... hope to change that. Here's a recent video I made: a jig for cutting wooden threads on a router table.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhOdrlGie68

Feel free to call me out as being self-serving, but I really think you'll enjoy it! Many cool router jigs/applications are featured (even if I do say so myself).

Cheers,
Kriss
certainly did...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Any chance you could post a quick drawing of the Jig and how to set it up?
Thanks
Hey Larry!

Thanks for expressing interest in building the jig!

Now forgive me, but I tried to make it so the video goes through all details required if someone wants to build the jig – is there a specific question that I can shed light on?

The reason I don't make a PDF plan for every project is because between school and work, my time for woodworking is quite limited. This is one of the projects for which I didn't intend to make a plan.

Please let me know what's unclear, or what you would like to see. I'll try my best to help.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Kriss

1 - 14 of 14 Posts