Router Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my Vintage Sears planer I bought about 4 years ago. Don't use it much, and could use the space. I did a lot of work on it. Replaced the blade spindle bearings and the blades. Took it completely apart to clean and paint. The blades could still use a little tweaking, but worked fine for what i was using it for. Planning the paint off of signs. But I just don't have the room for it. I want and think I'd use a bandsaw more. Just don't have the room for it, until this is gone.

I paid $250 for it, and put another $50. in it. But I will take $200. or best offer. Shipping is all on you, unless you live in the New Orleans, La. I could deliver!! Stand comes with it. 1st pic is when I got it. 2nd & 3rd pics is rebuilding it. And last pic is it finished, waiting to be remounted on stand. Which it is now.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
Nice rehab job, Lee. The yellow really makes it look user friendly. Are blades still available for it?

·
Registered
8,956 Posts
Nice rehab job, Lee. The yellow really makes it look user friendly. Are blades still available for it?
Those are resharpenable blades, look like they are close to 1/4" thick. Nice refurbish, well worth the money in my mind. I bet if you listed it on craigs list it would be gone in no time.
@N'awlins77
What size is it? and hp of the motor?
Herb

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
I recognize the style but I can’t remember who actually made it. It might have been Belsaw or Hussey and Williams both of whom made decent machinery.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts