Registered
78 Posts
I dig that clock

-- Rick M

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was my first attempt. The ribs holding the center of the 8, 9, and 0 were too thin. I have altered the font, and now have a successful pattern to cut with a 1/8" two-flute straight bit.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hi Joe,

Great clocks. Would you mind sharing what font you used?

I would like to try that on a scroll saw, one of my friends is having a birthday soon and he is a Beatles nut. I will try to cut it out of an old LP and print out a mock Apple Records Label form his favorite album.

Thank you. BE WELL

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Joe,

I would like to try that on a scroll saw, one of my friends is having a birthday soon and he is a Beatles nut. I will try to cut it out of an old LP and print out a mock Apple Records Label form his favorite album.

Thank you. BE WELL
Hmm... I will have to go out to the shop and boot up the computer to answer that question. I don't know the name of the font from my failing memory.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Joe,

Thank you. BE WELL
The font is called AR JULIAN but that is not the font I used for the clock face. It is installed on the DesignEdge software, but it is a TrueType Font.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts