Votes: 17 27.0%
  • Scottart- Scott

Votes: 5 7.9%
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Voting for 2 new Forum Contributors will begin now. Voting will end 31 days from now. All of the nominees are deserving of the honor but only two will be elected this year. Regular elections will start again next year. As stated in the nominations thread this is a way for us to show members that go above and beyond to share their time and expertise with us and others that we appreciate their time and effort. Thanks for your participation.

Because we are electing 2 Contributors you can cast votes for 2 candidates. This is a secret ballot. Only the results of your vote are shown.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They really are all deserving, and a few more could b added to the list.

·
Super Moderator
John
6,840 Posts
Well gentlemen what makes this forum so great is all are members contribute!
We have a lot of members that are worthy of being a contributor

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,358 Posts
That's a hard pick.

Reactions: jj777746

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Votes are cast - good luck to all nominees - you are all deserving. Given that only two will be selected, for the others, please remember that your contribution to the forum is still valued and thank you all for making this a great forum - and that goes for all other members as well.

·
Premium Member
17,429 Posts
Votes are cast - good luck to all nominees - you are all deserving. Given that only two will be selected, for the others, please remember that your contribution to the forum is still valued and thank you all for making this a great forum - and that goes for all other members as well.
+1
Well stated Vince ;)

·
Super Moderator
David
3,583 Posts
I cast my votes, but not for me. I don't think that would be right. Good luck to all. That's a nice group to be included in.
Now I feel bad, Mike - I voted for myself twice. :grin:

·
Super Moderator
David
3,583 Posts
Last time I looked there were 42 voters but only 83 votes - there's one vote missing. I think you only voted for yourself once - go back and do it again.
Now that's funny! I thought I was the only one from Louisiana where we do have a reputation for voting early and often. :surprise:

·
Super Moderator
John
6,840 Posts
Fair

I voted, but it doesn't seem fair, I have learned a lot in the short time I've been participating...all you guys are great! Thank you for all you do & putting up with us newbs!
Quinton
All our members are contributors the ones we are voting on are members that have shown that they have the knowledge and the time to help others, but by no means does that mean that all members are not as qualified.
These members where nominated by the other members of the forum for this honor.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts