Official Greeter
18,811 Posts
Thanks for posting Daris,

Simple, clear videos...

·
Registered
Theo
7,137 Posts
Now your problem will be finding bottles with caps on them, and even those screw off now. I'll admit there are bottles with caps available, but most of the brands I'd sooner pass up rather than buy.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Now your problem will be finding bottles with caps on them, and even those screw off now. I'll admit there are bottles with caps available, but most of the brands I'd sooner pass up rather than buy.
Theo I still have a bottle opener on my key ring (along with other junk), I have not used it for years, It is on my bucket list that one day before I die then I will find a bottle to open with it. Neville

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Uhh Theo, Nevile... You goofballs :lol:

What Daris has posted has one of those small Coke bottles that were brought back quite a few years
ago. Perfect little 8oz bottles (I aint converting it to metric, Neville ... :lol: ) that is just the right size for
someone like me who isn't a soda drinker, but once in a while, I like to have a little taste. These are
just my size. No waste, which always happened with the plastic bottles, and the cans. I can never
finish one.

Daris, I love it! Totally kewl Dude! :happy:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hi All
no problem here in Australia . i use mine everyday opening up a fine bottle of Coopers Dark Ale Hmmmm feel that urge coming on strong right now Pssst

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
LOL Pete!!! :lol:

·
Registered
Theo
7,137 Posts
Hi All
no problem here in Australia . i use mine everyday opening up a fine bottle of Coopers Dark Ale Hmmmm feel that urge coming on strong right now Pssst
But did you bring enough for the whole class?

·
Registered
Theo
7,137 Posts
Uhh Theo, Nevile... You goofballs :lol:
I'm sticking with Neville.

Don' drink no steenkin' Coke, hurts my tummy, even with rum in it. Bu moose milk, now that's a man's drink. Ahhhh.

·
Official Greeter
18,811 Posts
I could but i don't think you stateside classmates could handle a REAL Aussie Beer
"it would put you on your rear":fie:
+1....even the Fosters in US is watered down dish water.......LOL

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
OMG LOL :lol: James!!!
I don't drink beer (bitter... don't like it) but that's funny right there.

·
Registered
Theo
7,137 Posts
I could but i don't think you stateside classmates could handle a REAL Aussie Beer
"it would put you on your rear":fie:
Maybe my classmates couldn't, but once you've had French beer, ANY beer is good.

·
Registered
882 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts