Router Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
515 Posts
Rick,

I like your table. Simple but looks sturdy. Was it from plans, or can you provide dimensions?
unfortunately I don't have the plans any more.. I made the table and then was asked for the plans and I mailed them off to another member on this forum.. I haven't herd from him since. It was a plan that I got a very long time ago form American Woodworker Mag. this is the post I originally made
http://www.routerforums.com/table-mounted-routing/13040-my-new-router-table.html#post106237

I did some checking and did not find them on the American Woodworker site, but I did find these,
This one is very close to mine perhaps better.?
American Woodworker Router Table - Projects - American Woodworker

here is another one
$100 Router Table - Shop - American Woodworker
Oh and this would make a nice addition to any table..
Shop-Made Router Lift - Shop - American Woodworker

hope some of that helps Good luck and lets see what you come up with...

· Registered
515 Posts
"Now that what I'm Talking About" Guess I just needed to beg a little.

Deb, what's the white hinged box on the right? Looks like a vacuum table?

John, I like the idea of using a tool box. Did you change the drawer slides? Only thing I don't like is the slides on some craftsman boxes, don't open far enough. How wide is your skis, do you get any bowing? John and I been Talking about what is best thing to use for the rods.

James, I want another table but don't have the room. Does that one fold up? Looks like just what I need. Sure looks like a big router, what is that?

Rick, looks like a nice fence. Do you have a closeup of that?
Thanks for getting us started.
I have better pics of the fence you ask for,

The first photo the clamp that holds to the table top has a dowel to pin the to pieces together to keep the bottom form spinning win you tighten the clamp.
the rest are self explanatory..

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts