Router Forums banner
1 - 11 of 1154 Posts

· Registered
1,991 Posts
I spent two days looking at this post. It is amazing the variety of router tables in there.

I had a small idea for mine but after checking these 49 pages, the possibilities are endless.

I want to return to my country to do my own one.

· Registered
1,991 Posts
Kitchen island.

Do any of you fine member have a free blue print on building a kitchen island with a place to have breakfest on
billy
Hi, Billy. Happy new year for you and all the fellow members of this forum.

Regarding to your requirement, I suggest to visit the web site of QUALITY CABINETS SERIES, particularly the product specifications book, issued on febraury 2009. I also recommend to check MERILLAT and TIMBERLAKE websites. You will find a lot of information that you can adopt for your available space.

They have guides and forms to lay out your cabinets.

Best regards.

· Registered
1,991 Posts
hi,
here`s mine i built the other weekend, ive already posted it in the projects section but thought people might get some ideas from it in this section.
whole table is chipboard and fence is pine. from plans of a table in wood magazine number 4.
only thing i had to pay for was the nvr switch.
hope it gives some people some ideas.
cheers.
Hi, trojan62.

Looking at the pictures in your post, I'd like to know what did you use for the t-racks in the top of the table and the fence.

Best regards!

· Registered
1,991 Posts
Mine is under progress

Hi out there.

I have checked all this thread. I´ve gathered a lot of information from here to start to build my router table. All the wood is recycled from boxes that I built to bring my personal stuff from China. Only the hardware was bought. Here are some pictures.

I needed more than a week to assembly this but I am happy with it. When I arrived to my home I had a lot of woodworking projects to do but I gave first priority to the RT. Hope to finish it before my holidays are over.

Attachments

· Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi, Phillips.

When I shown your first picture to my wife, she said that it would be a shame to do some woodworking with your router table because it is so beautiful compared with mine which is under construction now. I think she is right.

Congratulations!!!

1 - 11 of 1154 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.