Router Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Hi Jonathan

I'm almost sure you will not find one, just make your own with some 1/8" plastic, very easy job..with some pop rivets and a hole saw or two.

==========
I need one of the 2 inch plastic pulleys: Sears part #29LD-129 (It's part #15 on the manual's parts diagram). Terrible picture attached . . .

Any ideas?

Attachments

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Hi

The hole saw will put in a 1/4" hole. punch out 3 disks, two the same size as the one on the tool and one a little smaller (about 1/4" smaller in diam. ) slip in a 1/4" bolt in all 3 disks ,clamp them up and drill 3 or 4 holes in the disks for the pop rivets.(you can use some small bolts if you don't have some pop rivets around the shop) but they can't stick out to far..,,once you have them in place you are done and you can put it on the machine..

18 Piece Hole Saw Set

===========

Can you give me the short story of how to do that? My first thought was a circle jig on a router -- then how do I cut the groove?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Perfect - thanks

Gotcha. Thanks for the education . . .

Hi

The hole saw will put in a 1/4" hole. punch out 3 disks, two the same size as the one on the tool and one a little smaller (about 1/4" smaller in diam. ) slip in a 1/4" bolt in all 3 disks ,clamp them up and drill 3 or 4 holes in the disks for the pop rivets.(you can use some small bolts if you don't have some pop rivets around the shop) but they can't stick out to far..,,once you have them in place you are done and you can put it on the machine..
]

===========

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts