Router Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I didn't use a router for any of this, but I thought I'd still show it off! ;o)

For the past 3 or 4 Easters, my Son borrows his Girlfriends dads coin toss game. I promised him last year, that he would have his own, this year! So I built him one, with some improvements! His "father-in-laws" game, you have to carry the two board pieces, then the two pieces of 4X4's that tilt the game board up a bit, for play. And the 6 washers. All separately! I wanted to make it compact and easy to transport and store. So I made the yellow frame a bit smaller then the inside of the orange frame, so the yellow would fit into the orange. Then I made it possible to store the 4X4's, the washers and some extra washers (incase one gets lost). Everything is stored in the yellow game board. Evenly spaced, for balance, when carrying it with it's handle, on the side. You carry it like a long briefcase!! ;o) I think he'll like it!!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
John
6,962 Posts
Very nice Lee I am sure he will like that, love the bright colors

Reactions: N'awlins77

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the link, Herb. I was curious to how much they sell for. My Son thinks he'll get some inquiries on where he got it, and I was wondering what I'd ask if I were to make others. But don't think I'll be making any, at $85 bucks. Almost cost me that in materials...

I've played it with him and his girlfriends family, a few times. It's ok, but not a huge fan! LOL

·
Registered
8,956 Posts
Thanks for the link, Herb. I was curious to how much they sell for. My Son thinks he'll get some inquiries on where he got it, and I was wondering what I'd ask if I were to make others. But don't think I'll be making any, at $85 bucks. Almost cost me that in materials...

I've played it with him and his girlfriends family, a few times. It's ok, but not a huge fan! LOL
I think yours are way better built than the commercial ones. You might consider including a rope to set them the exact distance apart everytime without having to measure them when setting up.
Herb

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.