Router Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Back in the hungry thirties when I was a kid, the title of this thread was the watchword. The habit persists right up to today.
So, three days before Christmas when our 35 year old fridge conked out, we had a mad scramble to get the frozen stuff into the freezer, out to the cold garage etc.
Then we had to buy a new fridge...had to wait 5 days for it.
In cleaning the old one out, I noticed that the shelves, drawers etc were mounted on three tracks. That's where the old habit kicked in! I took it all out, down to my workshop and mounted it all on a space on the wall near my router table. It's the greatest rig for storing all my router bits and pieces.
I have attached a picture.
Mo Adams.
:sold:

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hay,, Thats great ,And I think that is using you head, I'm the same way I try to use every thing I can, only after I find I can't use it for anything does it go in the trash,
Nice work, Learning Herb

·
Retired Moderator
2,093 Posts
Boy that was an excellent idea that should keep everthing organized and crisp some good thinking there.

·
Banned
11,934 Posts
Neat idea Mo.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Darn! and I traded my old fridge to the young fellows down the street for some steel.

On the upside they are going to use it for a garage keg cooler and I'm invited for a beer on tap anytime. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts