Router Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
How do you get people to see your products on Amazon.com?

I've done all the preliminary stuff, know what products I want to produce, spent the money to get UPC codes (they're not free) to be able to sell on Amazon.com... now what? How do I get people to see me on there?
...I know- blogs are one way, but how do you get people to read your blogs?
All these marketing 'experts' (not here, I mean fee for service sites) want to sell you the secrets...
...but anyone can blog, anyone can go on Facebook and Twitter, but if no one reads the stuff, it's kind of a waste of my $40 a month to be a seller on Amazon...

Help !! :shout:

· Registered
14 Posts
I'm taking your advice...

Hi, Jose,

I've been taking heed of your words and done a few things. I wrote a review on Amazon.com, will be writing more.
I did an article on ezinearticles.com (Protect Your Building Supplies From the Weather in an Open Truck)
- it turned out pretty well, and I'll update things with another one soon.

And I'm also trying a modest Google Adwords campaign for a little while.
Hopefully these will help lead more people to my site, and become customers!
Thanks again for your great advice.

Lloyd :dance3:

· Registered
14 Posts
Win a Kerry-All Pouch !!

Want to win a Kerry-All Pouch?

Just go to www.kerrywoodworking.com and use the contact page. Send us a unique use for one of our pouches… or suggest a design for a new style pouch.

We’ll compare all the entries and the sender that shows the greatest creativity will win a free Kerry-All plywood pouch, including shipping.

Entry deadline is August 31, 2010. The winner will be announced in early September.

Enter now! Tell your friends!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.