Router Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was at the ER last night with something new wrong found out just yesterday that I have low blood platelets only 29,000. So last night I had some bleeding so to the er I went. They told me that it could be cancer, leikemea, something going wrong with my platelets themselves they could be killing each other off. But man I'm nervous with this one. It doesn't look good . I have to go to a hemotoligst on Monday to get some results. My guts been in knots all day today worring about seeing blood because it will back to the hospital but god has blessed me today. Problem is I'm at risk of bleeding to death in this new condition which to me really sucks. With all the other problems I have now this. Don't know what I did so wrong in life to have this on the list now. :rolleyes:

·
Community Founder
6,782 Posts
Wow Glenmore, I'm sorry to hear, I really hope you get better.

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
So sorry to hear of your present condition Glenmore. I will say a prayer for you and hope for the best. Hate to lose another "Glenmore". Lost my Father-in-law ( a Glenmore) to cancer. Here is praying for the best.

Dave
the "Doctor"

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hey guy,
Sorry to here about this latest development. Just keep thinking and speaking positive. If you are like me, your too ornery for the Devil to get you down. He'll keep trying though, so don't let your guard down Buddy. Just keep hang in there.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Glenmore, there is nothing more important than health..I will pray that its not what you think it is. LIfe is certainly not very fair at all..Just try and think Positive if you can..The waiting game is also gut wrenching..been there...worried for close to 5 yrs that i had MS.
The waiting game in Canada should be against the law..

Good luck Hickory

·
Retired Moderator
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all of you needed some boosting my morale here I do need it. After all I can't go yet no done peeving people off yet. Any way the only way I'm going is if the good lord is asking. I'm a little bit better today because I put it under my f**it list. Just waiting for the results working on some canes today and trying my darnest to keep warm in the shop.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Glenmore

I'm so sorry to hear that you are not well.
Please know that you are in the thoughts and prayers of all of us.
Try and keep busy doing something you love, like woodworking.

Big Hugs!
xoxoxox
~Julie~ :)

·
Retired Moderator
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Julie started making some canes like Terry's and I went to my pharmacy today and mentioned them. So they want me to make a few to see if anyone will buy them. Now only if I can get my little shop warm enough. Thanks for the kind words from everyone. I do appreciate it.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I am praying that god will let you use those canes to walk right out of that sickness
dont try to worry so much it will only make you sicker satin lives on fear you can kick him to the curb good luck

·
Retired Moderator
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Kenneth don't worry I'm going to keep right on kicking and cussing :p

·
Retired Moderator
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well heres a update on me. Today went to the hemotoligist and he put me on pretezon a steriod that I'm not to happy about because it is the same stuff that I had a bad affect from 20years ago and I'm going to have to live with the rest of my life. Well my platelets fell from 29,000 to 22,000 don't know if it is cancer or something else hope just have anemia nothing to worry about then B12 shots but if it's cancer well that is another story. I'm keeping the faith best I can. Thanks for the prayer and hope keep coming please. I'm a nervous wreck here just waiting to hear is killing me.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Glenmore,

Sincerely hoping your condition turns around quickly and you get everything under control. My prayers are with you.

Bill

·
Registered
18 Posts
Glenmore, your first post, saying that you dont know what you did in this life to get this...?

Well, maybe its GOD's way of telling you, that you havent been paying attention to your Faith too much lately, or, HE is trying to get you to "depend" on your faith MORE!

Sometimes when everything seems to get going the way "we" want it to, then we get some trials and tribulations to remind us that its not "us" in charge of our destiny, but the LORD...

Keep up the Faith, and I shall pray that your Faith is stronger and you shall overcome this small trial, and be thankful that the LORD picked you for this, because it means that your still in HIS thoughts, (as we always are, but, sometimes HE isnt in ours)...Jesse

·
Retired Moderator
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well Jesse how much more faith do I need don't worry about that I work part time at my church weekly. Most and every day stop in to pray so how much more do I need. But you are right I talk to him every day. And things are looking up. THanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts