Router Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it has been fun but I have more commitments then time so I find I must end my postings.

You have all done great trying to figure out what all these tools have been, and I hope a few of you have added a few of them to your shopping list. I also hope it has been a good education for you even if you might never own this or that tool.

PLEASE feel free to continue on with this "What is it?" in fact I encourage you to do so. Mark has been very good at providing funding by way of points and I've enjoyed giving back some of my points as well. Hey I might pop back in once in a while and see if I can answer one of your “What is it?”’s.

Ed

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Hey ED, hate to see you go. :'( It has been fun and educational. Thanks for all the points you gave away. :D Drop back in soon.

Dave
the "Doctor"

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yes, you personally will be missed Ed, and the forum as a whole will have a void to fill. Life goes on however, and I take this opportunity to give you my best luck in the endeavors that take you away.

It's been educational.
Kyle

·
Banned
11,934 Posts
Ed, Best wishes for all your pursuits. Hope to hear from you again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.