Router Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hello everyone sorry I haven't been on line or answered anything in awhile. This week was a blast for me in the shop. Got a lot done. I was a bacherlor all week since Sunday afternoon. Sent my wife and kids to a camping resort. Told her not to worry about me acting up but man she is going not pleased with all the saw dust in the house. I made another work bench in my shop. Even snuck over to the saw mill for some wood it was like a reunion for me and the owner. I worked for him 9 years ago so I got a good discount on some rock maple and soft maple good price free. I'm making pen blanks out of them. I got all the twisted narly stuff from him. So I had the mitersaw and table saw humming. Been doing really good with the pens. So I hope all of you are doing well. My fun ends Friday at noon when they come back :rolleyes: Just kidding I miss them a little :D But it was nice to get into the shop this week a first in a long time. :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
Welcome back Glen, glad to hear you had a good and safe... ummm... vacation? :D

·
Retired Moderator
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well couldn't go with them with my health the way it is and the heat we are having here. Did most of my shop time in the evenings. Forced myself out yesterday so I could run the tablesaw so that I wouldn't wake the neighbors up. But got a lot accomplished.

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Yeah, welcome back Glenmore. Glad to hear your health is better. Really glad to hear you are able to get in some shop time. May it continue. Your health and shop time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts