Router Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey! Can someone help me figure this router saw blade out? I try looking online but nothing even comes up.. does it have a special name? Where can I get a decent quality one?
thanks!

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,344 Posts
Welcome to the forum Scott.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
@ScottD, the High speed steel rotary saw blade set referenced by @boogalee are designed for high speed rotary tools such as the Dremel 3000-2/28 variable speed rotary tool. Those cutters are designed for intermediate or advanced rotary tools. They are not intended for router use.

Reactions: John Smith_

·
Registered
3,724 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Welcome to the forum Scott. The outfit you pictured really doesn't look like an attachment I've ever seen for a router. But as mentioned what is really needed is the purpose you would need for this blade. There are way to many safe ways to cut slots that would not include using the pictured cutter.

·
Registered
36 Posts
welcome, Scott - - - what do you want to cut with such a small saw blade ??
I got mine at Home Depot and use in my cordless drill for very soft materials.
I would never put it in anything that is higher than 1k RPM.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
hey! Can someone help me figure this router saw blade out? I try looking online but nothing even comes up.. does it have a special name? Where can I get a decent quality one?
thanks!
View attachment 396394
Don't put something like that in a router and use it. That has DANGER written all over it. For what ever it is that you would want to use it for there is the "Right" tool for the job. What is it you are wanting to cut?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Welcome Scott, I have used the Amazon blades a lot with a router without any problems for years. Always in a router table never free hand

1 - 10 of 10 Posts