Router Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just been watching Bob and Rick on the Woodworking Channel on my computer and these guys are great! Excuse me if I seem to be going overboard but here in the UK the only show we get on woodwork is NYW and they are all repeats now. We do occasionally get The Great British Woodshop but I have only seen one series of this and then it went off air! Bob and Rick have a great style and presentation not to mention a lot of skill and knowledge and already I have learned a lot of tips. (Not bad as I have been routing for a number of years now) I am not sure at the moment which indeed is Bob and which is Rick as the show is new to me so excuse my ignorance. The older guy, sorry, Always seems to be rushing to fit everything in to the show but still manages to impart all the information on the setup, cutting and dassembly of the projects in question. Even though my connection stutters and stops occasionally I am constantly glued to tthe screen with baited breath. Well done guys and thanks for making this series available over this side of the pond. :D

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Hi Alan

"The older guy" is Bob, He is the Pro. and the Boss and Rick is Bob's son and Mark is Ricks son.
Mark runs this fourm, and he is good at it. just trying to get some points ,hahahahaha
If you watch the show you will see Bob is always thinking what's coming up next and will try and tell you what's going on when he is trying to teach us how to use the router.
Rick, is getting better and is one of the best parts of the show with the Tips and Wood Chips part, how to make jigs and how to use them.

Just trying to make points hahahahahaha, al kidding aside it's a great show.
And I's sure you will enjoy it like I do.
Just a note***you can order the videos from them via the Oak-Park sales.

Bj :)

·
Community Founder
6,782 Posts
bobj3 said:
Hi Alan

"The older guy" is Bob, He is the Pro. and the Boss and Rick is Bob's son and Mark is Ricks son.
Mark runs this fourm, and he is good at it. just trying to get some points ,hahahahaha
If you watch the show you will see Bob is always thinking what's coming up next and will try and tell you what's going on when he is trying to teach us how to use the router.
Rick, is getting better and is one of the best parts of the show with the Tips and Wood Chips part, how to make jigs and how to use them.

Just trying to make points hahahahahaha, al kidding aside it's a great show.
And I's sure you will enjoy it like I do.
Just a note***you can order the videos from them via the Oak-Park sales.

haha. Good laugh. :D

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Mark

It's been 30 day or so,
What's the episode number ????
Or
Post a snapshot maybe, I'm sure many would like to know what you look like :)
We all know what Bob and Rick look like but the man in charge of the forum is a ???.
One pictures is worth a 1000 words and it would nice to see your face, just in case someone wants to run you down the next time the forum goes down .
hahahahahahahahahahaha :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.