Router Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had been reading the responses to my thread and had replied to one of them. Then whe I tried to find the post on "New Posts" it did not show up. Maybe I have forgotten how to navigate the forum since I have been gone so long. lUmmmm

Jerry

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
I see you found it...

Yep, things change.

Once you post to a thread in the "new posts" section, it then goes down into the recent discussions box. Lower right side of your screen.

As long as you continue to post in a thread (without going to another thread) you'll remain in that thread. But once you leave it, you have to
go to the recent discussion area.... :)

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see you found it...

Yep, things change.

Once you post to a thread in the "new posts" section, it then goes down into the recent discussions box. Lower right side of your screen.

As long as you continue to post in a thread (without going to another thread) you'll remain in that thread. But once you leave it, you have to
go to the recent discussion area.... :)

Duh, I guess that it wil take a bit of time for me to re learn how to navigge on the forum.

Thanks Bill

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
You can find old posts or threads by clicking on your own user name and going to your profile where there is a menu bar with the word Statistics on it. When you click on it you get a choice of bringing up previous posts or previous threads. Threads are always easier to find because there are way fewer of those as a rule than there are posts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts