Registered
31,264 Posts
and ya stole the sign..
ya going back for the ol 'arn???

Reactions: neville9999

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Heh...the 'old iron' is at the end of a one lane goat track called Land's End. Pretty sure it'll be there until Doomsday.
ok..
so did you take the just the sign or the whole door...

Reactions: neville9999

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
shoulda waited then out...
now the canoe..
that is definitely a keeper...

·
Registered
11,698 Posts
Reactions: DaninVan

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Registered
15,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The backstory of that boat shed is that two families own it and they're at loggerheads with each other. So the building and it's contents are just slowly decomposing.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
On the Island decomposition isn't usually a slow process. If you stand still for too long moss starts growing.
so that's what's happening to Dan...
hmmmmmmm.......

Reactions: Danman1957

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Its a Canoe Mould for a cedar Strip canoe, you make one then laminate the sides with cedar strips, when I get time I want to make one via this method, this guy has a great video series on how he built his -

a very neat way to spend a few months of your time. Cedar Strip is not the only canoe that gets built on a mould so it could have been for a different type of canoe but cedar strip is the nicest. N

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
The backstory of that boat shed is that two families own it and they're at loggerheads with each other. So the building and it's contents are just slowly decomposing.
I know a family that have a Million dollar property that took their dad years to build and they have one of these family disputes, the property has gone to ruin and now they will have to pay someone that much just to clean it up, stupid behaviour. N

1 - 16 of 16 Posts