Router Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are we having fun yet?

Let's go back to yester-year..... back when people used hand tools..... back when you worked with your hands...... when boards were wide

Take a look. To win this time I just want the "common" name for this style plane.... well the one I'm thinking of that is. Feel feel to add the the maker, the date when made, model number, how much it's worth...... But for 100 points be the first one to tell us the common name for these that I am thinking of.

A garage sale special, I had to pay them $5 for this...... hope is was worth the money. I haven't tried to look it up yet so anything someone can tell me would be nice to hear.

Ed

Attachments

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Think "common" name for planes that look like this..... see the bottom view.....what does that shape remind you of??????

Ed

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If anyone is in to planes this is a stanley bailey no. 35 us pat (looks like)7-9-12?????? and the plane iron is missing..... it will need a little tlc.

Ed

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll let this go one more day, and give you a hint... the word has 6 letters, starts with c and has 2 "f" in it. And remember to look at the shape, what does it look like?

Ed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.