Router Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK this one was picked up while on this planet some years back. Take a close look then tell us what it is and how it works.... of course the first correct answer get 100 points. BTW you do not have to have the name 100% just the ending will do.

Ed

Attachments

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is a Black & Decker item made in Canada somewhere around 1991. It clamps into some thing and yes it is a router item.

Lots of hints tonight.

Ed

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another hint:

One part is called the mounting plate, another is called a fence........ This was designed to only work with another piece of Black & Decker equipment.

Ed

·
Banned
11,934 Posts
You are getting awful generous with your hints Ed.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
aniceone2hold said:
You are getting awful generous with your hints Ed.
Why yes I am! I love to give my points away but it hard to find someone who wants them!

OK more hints:
It is ment to be used with a Workmate...... in fact it is an accessory for it.

One more day then I'll have to tell you....... don't make me do that.

Ed

·
Banned
11,934 Posts
Since nobody else wants to guess, could it be an attachment to convert a Workmate into a portable router table? Custom deluxe with an adjustable fence? Lightweight to carry to a job site?

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
aniceone2hold said:
Since nobody else wants to guess, could it be an attachment to convert a Workmate into a portable router table? Custom deluxe with an adjustable fence? Lightweight to carry to a job site?
See attachment to get an idea how it works. I have a feeling it did not sell well or at least no one here bought one?????? Small light weight portable and works with a router.... what more could you want????

Points are on the way.

Winner

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.