Router Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Revised Reply
It is a contour gauge. It is used to duplicate the shape of an object. The shape is duplicated by pressing the movable pins against the object such as the profile of a piece of chair rail. The pins move following the shape of the profile thus duplicating its shape or profile. I've used it to accurately scribe new wall panels to fit against existing wall moldings.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.