Router Forums banner

"What is it?" #29

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  reible 
#1 ·
I like the number 29 and this being the 29th "What is it?" I will give you an item that for someone that owns one will be easy but if you don't have one you are going to have to do some real searching.

Now look at the attached image and tell us what this is used for or what it does and be the first one to do it correctly and 129 points will be yours!

Remember the details, you can't win without them

Ed

Attachments

See less See more
Discussion starter · #3 ·
sluggo said:
It looks like the carbide tipped bits that I use to drill clean holes into ceramic and porceline tile.
======================
Winner
======================

Now did you know that I have never ever drilled a tile with this..... in fact I had never thought about that...... but I have used it for mirrors and glass which is why I wanted it in the first place...... I use to make a dam of putty (in a circle) put a slurry of grit in a light oil and use a tube with a slot cut in it.... talk about taking a lot of time and what a mess.....

So you are the big winner tonight 129 points on this one alone!

Now have you been slipping into my shop at night and looking at my tools.... You and Showshoe taking turns seaching my drawers and shelves???????

Ed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.