Router Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ejant said:
Looks like something for tracing a pattern onto the project wood.
Yes, this is used to trace a pattern, the pattern is on top of a "tracing" paper which leaves the marking on the work piece....... This one has two tip sizes.

So 100 points are on there way to your account.


BTW if you are looking to find one of these the are called "Tracing Stylus".
1 - 2 of 2 Posts