Router Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is another easy one. Take a close look at the attached image then tell us some details about what you saw, how is it used, what is it for. Be the first one and you win 50 points and the new award. Check out:
http://www.routerforums.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=107

The award is a $2.50 value but wait if you win now we throw in 50 points but only for the first one to post a correct answer.

Ed

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
reible said:
This is another easy one. Take a close look at the attached image then tell us some details about what you saw, how is it used, what is it for. Be the first one and you win 50 points and the new award. Check out:
http://www.routerforums.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=107

The award is a $2.50 value but wait if you win now we throw in 50 points but only for the first one to post a correct answer.

Ed
Its a old modified "Sky King" decoder wristband modified to hold bits for one's battery powered or manual screwdriver. Could also be modified "Dick Tracy" phone watch. <grin>
steveo

·
Banned
11,934 Posts
Close Steveo. This little gem has been used by production workers, auto mechanics, woodworkers and who knows what all. Its a magnetic wristband for holding fasteners. You can drop a handful of fasteners onto it and they are ready to grab for quick installations.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
aniceone2hold said:
Close Steveo. This little gem has been used by production workers, auto mechanics, woodworkers and who knows what all. Its a magnetic wristband for holding fasteners. You can drop a handful of fasteners onto it and they are ready to grab for quick installations.
I almost went with the phone watch idea when I saw it was just me looking at me.......
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Winner
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

You have said it all..... a nice addition to someones tool collection if your looking for a birthday gift or what ever or buy one for yourself if you don't have one......

50 points coming up and don't for get the award!

Ed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.