Router Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please read this whole post.......

For this "What is it?" please look at the attachment then tell us about what you saw, not just the name but details about how it used or what it does.

To win I will look at the when you joined the forum in relationship to the other posters and if you have been here longer then the other correct answers you will win. I will post another "What is it?" and look for the "newest" member with the correct answer. If you don't understand the rules it is OK just post and I will let you know if you win....... This post will last for at least 24 hours so just keep posting the right answers and you might be the winner......

The winner of what? How about 100 points?

Ed

Attachments

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
steveo said:
Used for quickly and evenly "knocking down" the edges of lumber instead of using a rasp, snadpaper, or files.
steveo
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Winner
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Well Steveo you beat out the competion on this one..... As the sole answer you are the one that has won the 100 points. To be honest I don't know if they even sell these anymore??????? Each of the "cutters" is a different radius and used to "break" the sharp edges left by other machining operations.

Ed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.