Router Forums banner

"What is it?" #38

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Glenmore 
#1 ·
I see a lot of people looking but only a few answering...... Sooner or later I will run out of points to give away so as they say you have to play to win.....

On this "What is it?" I want someone who has not won before to post a good detailed answer as to what this is and how it used. The first good answer from someone who hasn't won will get 100 points. If one of you previous winners want to post the answer wait a day or so before doing so.... you still will not win but the "hint" will make it easier for the rest of the people playing.

As a hint to get started, I did a posting show the use of this very tool with pictures and everything....

Ed

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Glenmore said:
Looks to me as a center pin to line up the router and the little pins are used to line up the screw holes to the base are used for mounting the router to the router table.
WOW I missed announcing the winner...... Sorry Glenmore, thanks for reminding me. Do I have any other old posts without winners??????

Since I messed up and you could have been getting interest on the points I'm send a few extra to make up for it.... how does 150 sound?

Ed

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Winner
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.