Router Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
195 Posts
Stan, here is my best guess. I could possibly be used on the job site for making splices for the older galvanized metal "U" shaped house gutters. If you recall, those type of gutters had a "rolled" edge on both top surfaces. Perhaps this came from someone who was into DIY or metalworking?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.