Router Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got the points and I've got the pictures so lets play "What is it?"!

As before you have to tell us how it works or how it is used. If you are the first one to correctly answer with details you win. Go head and look at the picture then let us know about what you saw.

We have 100 points for that answer, good luck. OH did you want a hint?

Sorry this is to easy for a hint already...... well since you ask nicely "Even Mark should get this one"

Ed

Attachments

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just a little hint here..... not used on fine woodworking projects, well at least none that I can think of. It is used on wood.

Ed

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK I will give 10 points for each of the next 5 guesses...... If you get it right you get the 100 points too...... Limited time offer those next 5 guess have come within 24 hours!

Ed

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
steveo said:
Some sort of "tooth gauge"? for checking tooth profiles? when ordering replacement saw blades.
steveo
No but you do get 10 points for trying.

Time for another hint?

OK, the little hooks are labled 1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, 1.

Does that help?

Ed

·
Registered
195 Posts
Might be used to rough set blade height on a table saw? Or to roughly scribe a line parallel to an edge with one of the "stamped" offsets?
steveo

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
steveo said:
Might be used to rough set blade height on a table saw? Or to roughly scribe a line parallel to an edge with one of the "stamped" offsets?
steveo
"Parallel edge scriber" and yes it is used to scribe or mark a line by scratching the point along the edge.

Points are on the way!

Winner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts