Router Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the easiest one ever, or is it? I am looking for an answer, an answer that you have to get correct to win. This has to be the answer I'm looking for so it will be a guess on your part..... or will it?

I'm going to start with 50 points then for every missed answer I'll add 10 more points all the way up to 200 if I need to. If no one gets this right after 24 hours I will post the answer and no one will win....... it is all up to you, your the one that can do it.... just post that answer......

Ed
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
What is it?

reible said:
This is the easiest one ever, or is it? I am looking for an answer, an answer that you have to get correct to win. This has to be the answer I'm looking for so it will be a guess on your part..... or will it?

I'm going to start with 50 points then for every missed answer I'll add 10 more points all the way up to 200 if I need to. If no one gets this right after 24 hours I will post the answer and no one will win....... it is all up to you, your the one that can do it.... just post that answer......

Ed
Obviously it's a universal remote but I imagine you are looking for specifics. Because you are talking shop and shop items, logically it could be a remote for a garage door opener.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
195 Posts
reible said:
This is the easiest one ever, or is it? I am looking for an answer, an answer that you have to get correct to win. This has to be the answer I'm looking for so it will be a guess on your part..... or will it?

I'm going to start with 50 points then for every missed answer I'll add 10 more points all the way up to 200 if I need to. If no one gets this right after 24 hours I will post the answer and no one will win....... it is all up to you, your the one that can do it.... just post that answer......

Ed
Me thinks Ed uses it to not only possibly control the garage door, but other things in the shop such as the air cleaning / dust control systems etc.
Judge Ed has it doing things the average user wouldn't think of or know how to program.......... probably shuts off the ringer on his phones or controls his answering machine, or raises or lowers his router on the table !!!!!!!!
steveo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
What is it #58

steveo said:
Me thinks Ed uses it to not only possibly control the garage door, but other things in the shop such as the air cleaning / dust control systems etc.
Judge Ed has it doing things the average user wouldn't think of or know how to program.......... probably shuts off the ringer on his phones or controls his answering machine, or raises or lowers his router on the table !!!!!!!!
steveo
Now there's a novel thought. A remote controled router. Or maybe he just uses it to turn the tv channels at night so the good wife doesn'T know he's out in the shop. Rick.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,934 Posts
This handy tool is a woodworking tool. It helps teach safety in the workshop, how to make all sorts of jigs, even provides instructions on how to build projects, but it only works once a week... for the Router Workshop!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
aniceone2hold said:
This handy tool is a woodworking tool. It helps teach safety in the workshop, how to make all sorts of jigs, even provides instructions on how to build projects, but it only works once a week... for the Router Workshop!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Winner
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Knowledge and common sense once a week on the PBS show Router Workshop it doesn't get any better then this......

I know this was out of sorts for the "What is it?" format but I think you all did well. I liked the one about the wife...... truth be told I think she likes it better if I am in the shop then watching TV, that is unless we are watch together.

Mark buddy, I did warn you that it had to be the answer I was looking for....... Hey I'm sure if you keep playing you will win one and get to print up the certificate with your name on it...... In fact I have a couple you can go try your hand at..... One of them is a marking gauge..... all you have to do is figure out how it works..... hurry before someone else reads the hint and gets it.......

Ed
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top