Router Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How have you been doing on know what these objects are? I know some of you are playing the game and posting answers and some are just stopping in to see what is going on..... what ever the reason thanks for taking the time to view the "What is it?".

This item I have had for a while. The two boxes are part of the object, well at least what is inside is. I even know that some of you own one.... you know who you are....

So for 100 points and seeing yourself as the winner tell me about this tool. Give some details of how it used or what it is for. Be the first one to do so correctly and the points are yours.

If you can tell me who I purchased this from I will add 25 points to your winnings.

So get to looking and posting......if you like.

Ed

Attachments

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glenmore said:
I'm guessing here but it looks like a single letter or number templates.
Yes, late 70's early 80's version sold by Sears. One letter or number at a time, used with a router. You then "indexed" to the next letter/number and worked your way through the sign. This model did not work for wider wood so I use to rip then letter then glue up for tall signs.

I guess they would call this a single font tool. The boxes contain the letters/numbers (orginal boxes)...... no need for additional letters as you could use one letter/number at a time.

Good job on the guess..... I bet a few people here still have one of these tucked away somewhere, right?

Points are on the way.

Ed

Winner

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For some reason I can get you your points right now... I'll contact Mark and get them to you as soon as I can..... maybe I just gave to many away?????

Ed

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glenmore said:
same here dr. zook looked at them and never used them.
Tools that don't get used....... You people are bad....... How do you think those tools feel???????

Mark tells me the system is fixed so I'm going to try and send you some points, I hope it works this time.

·
Retired Moderator
2,093 Posts
I bought them when I bought my first router don't worry they won't be in the box long have some signs to make this year. I see my points arrived. Hee Hee. Thanks Ed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.