Router Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is something I got about 2 years ago. I really like it and have made very good use of it. If I lost it or broke it I would get another. And no I'm not going to loan it to you!

For 100 points and the win be the first one with at least 4 sentences talking about this tool and what it is for. Just be glad I'm not asking for a 1000 words.......

Ed

Attachments

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Miter master Cuts miniature molding, model railroad timbers, dowels, plastic and wood structural shapes, strip stock, ship model planking, even full size picture frame molding, and it can also cut your assembly time in half. Razor sharp blade cuts across the grain with a clean, smooth shaving action and it's as easy to use as a pair of scissors! Has left and right hand, 45 degree miter fence and a scored mark for lining up stock for 90 degree cuts. Precision made nickel-plated steel handles and aluminum alloy anvil. Will cut stock up to 1/2 inch thick x 1-1/2 inches wide. An industrial quality tool originally made to cut automobile interior trim.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ejant said:
I think it is a modelers tool for cutting wood and styrene plastic of various dimensions and shapes.
Check the rules for this one.......

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ejant said:
Miter master Cuts miniature molding, model railroad timbers, dowels, plastic and wood structural shapes, strip stock, ship model planking, even full size picture frame molding, and it can also cut your assembly time in half. Razor sharp blade cuts across the grain with a clean, smooth shaving action and it's as easy to use as a pair of scissors! Has left and right hand, 45 degree miter fence and a scored mark for lining up stock for 90 degree cuts. Precision made nickel-plated steel handles and aluminum alloy anvil. Will cut stock up to 1/2 inch thick x 1-1/2 inches wide. An industrial quality tool originally made to cut automobile interior trim.
The round/V adapters let you cut dowels and plastic tubing, and I like it for small woodmolding or cutting branches to use as rustic picture frames. I used it on some plastic trim for edges on some pegbd. I got this one before I saw them in the nice plastic boxes they come in now.......

points are on the way

Winner
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

1 - 5 of 5 Posts