Router Forums banner
1 - 1 of 5 Posts

· Registered
113 Posts
The items are called french curves. They are used commonly in drafting to produce curved lines that aren't truly circles. The same principle is used in woodworking. You can create curvy flowing lines (pehaps for a template) with them. I believe it is customary to join two geometric (straight line, or arc) shapes using it. Place the desired curve at one point, and trace the contour towards the other point.
1 - 1 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.