Router Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
10,712 Posts
ejant said:
Looks like hole diameter guages.
I agree with ejant. If they are hole gages, I assume you squeeze the measuring end together and tighten the handle. Put the gage in the hole and release the handle tension. The gage ends expand to the hole diameter. Tighten the handle again and pull the gage out. Use mikes or caliphers to measure the gage end. Your set looks to be able to measure holes up to 3/8". Each gage measures a set size hole. Like 1/16"-1/8", 1/8"-1/4", 1/4"-5/16" etc.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.