Router Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bad image good tool to have.

Please give us some good details as to what this tool is used for and do it so anyone reading will understand what it is. The first good answer will get the win and 100 points.

Remember details!!!!!!!!!!

Ed

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
Gauge for determining drill bit size needed or for determining the size of hole needed for screws, bolts, machine screws etc. Used as a quick crutch instead of getting out the "mic". Or used for sending along with the little lady (with the appropriate opening marked) when she is send to the big box for a hand full of bolts. Of course a real little lady will ask "fine or coarse thread, stainless, brass, etc.?" And if you have been good, probably come back with a six-pack and a can of Skoal too.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cbrink gave a good answer:
It looks like a drill bit gauge. Used to pick the right drill bit based on the size of the dowel.
and steveo gave a more complete answer so I'm naming them co-winners and send them each some points.

Winners

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Upside down drill gage

Don't I get any points ED, for knowing it was upside down? :D LOL :D It really is hard to read the drill sizes from this side. :)

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dr.Zook said:
Don't I get any points ED, for knowing it was upside down? :D LOL :D It really is hard to read the drill sizes from this side. :)
The story going around the club house is that the glasses you are wearing are a pair out of the old comic books.... the ones that give you x-ray vision. So are you saying the club house rumors are wrong and you don't have x-ray vision????????

This could also be the reason I'm have trouble see those fractions as well, maybe if I turn it over?????? I liked it better when I didn't need glasses at all, well except when I didn't want people to know who I was expecially MS Lane.

Ed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.