Router Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all,

I am a moderate skill type woodworker. The books available on my subjet are to many to wade through. I would like the members input on their choice.

What is the best illustrated router use and fixture book out there on average.

Walt

·
Registered
23,786 Posts

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Hello Walt, Welcome to the RouterForums :)

I have the New Router Hand Book by Patrick Spielman and really liked it as a Newbie to routers. I have read through it several times for tips and Ideals. Bj also has some good suggestions with what he has listed. You can also find information on the net to. I have spen many many hours reading about the Router. But what I have found best for me is to get out and make saw dust with my Router. The more I use them the better I like and feel comfortable with them. :D I think I now have 9 Routers.

·
Banned
11,934 Posts
Welcome Walt. You are viewing the best resource for routers, bar none. You will find tips on making jig's, choosing bits for a specific job, view photo's of members projects and coming very soon a new feature where members will post their own designs and plans, free for your use. It doesn't get any better than this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.