Router Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2,392 Posts
Blind Bruce said:
I see a box of user info on the page.
What is it for and what does it mean?
BB
Yes, and they can be "Donated" too for some reason...
How does the Donation stuff work??

There is a "Trader Rating" too... what is it? What am I trading?

What do the points mean? How are they obtained? ... and can you "Donate" them to other people? If so, WHY??

Do we have Gold Stars we can win too? :) :)

·
Banned
11,934 Posts
Points were designed for purchasing items from the online store. Nobody used it and it is now in limbo. There was a poll if "points" should be removed and the consensus was yes. Donating points for correct answers to quiz's. Sane story
The Trader rating is for those who buy, sell or swap items through this site. As far as I know nobody has ever sold anything they listed. Another dead duck.
You want a gold star Joe? Put $2 in an envelope along with a self addressed, postage paid envelope and I will send you one. (Today only special... 3 for $5)

·
2,392 Posts
aniceone2hold said:
You want a gold star Joe? Put $2 in an envelope along with a self addressed, postage paid envelope and I will send you one. (Today only special... 3 for $5)
My, how inflation has taken it's toll... When I was a child, taking piano lessons, the teacher would give me a gold star if I practiced good and did my assignment really well... As far as I know, she didn't charge my Mom anything extra... but, at that age, I had no idea of what money was, etc.

Thank you for the explanations... very good!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.